Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bunny


I love Carla Sonheim's works!

She makes drawing so fun and happy! I so love her blog. On Thursday, I couldn't stand it much longer, I ran to the bookstore after work and grabbed her book Drawing Lab for Mixed Media Artists: 52 Creative Exercises to Make Drawing Fun.

The above bunny was inspired by her Tutorial: Bunny Power - Easy Tombow Rabbits.

As you can see, I "painted" the bunny with ArtStudio. I paint and draw predominantly on ArtStudio. To be honest, I haven't drawn with pencils or paint with brushes much. In fact, I feel very intimidated with the traditional mediums than the technological medium! It does seem kinda odd.

Well, I will fix that soon because I've signed up for a short course in May with
LASALLE College of the Arts Drawing using the Right Side of the Brain. Hooray!

It was an accidental stumble upon the ArtStudio app that I started to "draw and paint" regularly as I can do so while waiting for the bus or traveling in the train to and fro work. So when everybody around me thought I was playing with my iPhone, I was actually drawing.

How can I survive without my iPhone?!

Have a Super Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment